+56

Someone really needs to make a shop with clothes designed for tall people and shoes for big feet, amirite?

HMDuckys avatar Fashion
2 20
The voters have decided that HMDucky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They already exist...

@AndyBlacksmith They already exist...

Most places I go that say they have big and tall sizes tend to just have big sizes or tall sizes that are big, but never just tall. It really sucks for us tall, lanky types.

AWills avatar AWill Yeah You Are +9Reply
@AndyBlacksmith They already exist...

There are all sorts of Big and Tall shops that sell things made for the larger than average person.

@AndyBlacksmith They already exist...

Where?
There needs to be a mainstream chain of shops like these.

HMDuckys avatar HMDucky Yeah You Are +3Reply
@AndyBlacksmith They already exist...

Exactly. There needs to be a store for people who are tall, but not particularly big.

HMDuckys avatar HMDucky Yeah You Are +2Reply
@HMDucky Exactly. There needs to be a store for people who are tall, but not particularly big.

Yes yes yes yes yes. I'm 6'1" and 130 pounds. My shoe size is 14. It's nearly impossible to find clothes for me. Dx

@ShadowofSin Yes yes yes yes yes. I'm 6'1" and 130 pounds. My shoe size is 14. It's nearly impossible to find clothes for me. Dx

6ft 1 isn't THAT tall...i'm surprised you have that much difficulty. I'm 6 ft and have no difficulty at al - can so much trouble really come about from 1 inch?

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@TommyUK1234 6ft 1 isn't THAT tall...i'm surprised you have that much difficulty. I'm 6 ft and have no difficulty at al - can so...

Eh are you 130 pounds? I very barely reach that. Most things are exceptionally loose on me. I can find clothes my size, that's no problem. It's the looseness. Especially in jeans. It's not hard, but it's definitely much harder than for most people. Like finding 34-28/34-30 jeans.

There needs to be women's shoes past size 11-12.

BuddyCakess avatar BuddyCakes Yeah You Are +3Reply

And short people clothes that aren't fugly.

Tall and skinny. Jeans are so hard to find because if they fit nice around my waist they're always too short and if they're long enough they're too baggy.

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are +1Reply

I hate how pajama pants are never long enough. For some reason, every pair of pj pants I buy end right above my ankles. (cry2)

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ever heard of a tailor?

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TommyUK1234 Ever heard of a tailor?

It's annoying to have to spend so much money to tailor all your clothes for something you can't control.

@LittleRed It's annoying to have to spend so much money to tailor all your clothes for something you can't control.

Indeed you're right. I'm just saying it sounds funny you say there should be a shop with stuff especially designed...and there is...it's called a tailor, hahaha. No but of course I know what you mean. If they design plus-sizes for fat bastards like me, then they should also cater to people who, as you say, are in a situation out of their own control! I can and indeed SHOULD lose weight. Fashionable clothes shouldn't make plus sizes for people like me. It would encourage me to lose weight. The first time i successfully lost weight I was driven by the idea that if I wanted those cool clothes I HAD to lose the weight! It was a great drive!

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +1Reply

My shoes are US 13-14 and I have to fly to Australia to get shoes. It's the main reason I switched to branded shows that last more than a month. Also, most long pants show my ankles.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

Great post, friend.

Blake11royss avatar Blake11roys Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Blake11roys Great post, friend.

You're welcome. I read the comment chain that inspired it yesterday.

Blake11royss avatar Blake11roys Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm 6'2 185 pounds and I don't have problem finding clothes. Size 15 shoes though that's a different story