skyhighatrists avatar Philosophy
2 16

People aren't actually scared of this when it happens?

@Ridge People aren't actually scared of this when it happens?

Because the act itself is just painful. The idea of it, the implications (you sexually enjoy have in full fist inside your ass) is mentally scarring.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

Nope. Anal fisting in practice is much scarier than just the thought of having a fist shoved up my butt. I don't know from personal experience, but I've seen it happen. Not cool.

@pikabeau Nope. Anal fisting in practice is much scarier than just the thought of having a fist shoved up my butt. I don't...

You've seen it happen? Like, you were just sitting there and a couple of people across the room started fisting?

It was porn.
Not even the porn I was watching. It was one of the things on the side of the screen that show advertisements for porn sites you gotta pay for.
But that doesn't change the fact that it was traumatizing!

WTF? Shouldn't they just let you watch whatever porn you want? Without bombarding you with stuff you may (and in this case, did) find gross?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

The thought of dead bodies scares me more than the actual dead bodies themselves. They can't hurt me, they're dead. They just scare me irrationally. I think that that's what OP meant.

@The thought of dead bodies scares me more than the actual dead bodies themselves. They can't hurt me, they're dead...

It's not irrational. Dead bodies, especially mangled, are scary because the brain reasons that whatever did that to them could still be around to do it to you.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply

That's...not really scary. That's like saying snails are scary because I've considered the concept of eating snails and concluded that I probably wouldn't enjoy it. In fact, the actual act would be much scarier than the thought because I probably would've been pressured into doing it.

A fist shoved up my vagina would hurt a lot more I'd think.

I mean... anal fisting for a first-timer could be quite daunting to imagine a gaping whole in the bum :D

Anonymous