+68

You've gotta wonder how the music video for "What Makes you Beautiful" by One Direction can be considered good by anyone, amirite?

Sergios avatar Music
2 18
The voters have decided that Sergio is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think you realize the power that teenage girls possess.

@I don't think you realize the power that teenage girls possess.

There is no greater power than thy of a fangirl.

EpicGymnasts avatar EpicGymnast Yeah You Are +12Reply

I'm a fangirl. It's not even funny how much of a fangirl I am, but I don't yell at anyone who hates my obsessions because most people do. I couldn't get angry over something that stupid. I mean, unless they're completely dissing that particular obsession I'm probably just going to ignore him/her.

EpicGymnasts avatar EpicGymnast Yeah You Are +2Reply

Fangirls can honestly be scary, which says a lot considering I am a fangirl. Some people take it way too far though we they started yelling anyone/anything who doesn't like their obsession.

I have no idea how they beat fun. for best video. It was 5 boys jumping around on a beach vs. a band performing at a bar while everything goes to shit because YOLO, which was actually one of the main messages of the song.
Like what the fuck?

justfuckmeups avatar justfuckmeup Yeah You Are +14Reply
@justfuckmeup I have no idea how they beat fun. for best video. It was 5 boys jumping around on a beach vs. a band performing at...

Wow, Sergio, I've never seen or heard One Direction before, and I thought that was their actual song (I watched the embedded video so I couldn't see the full title or any comments). I was wondering why everyone makes fun of them because they seemed like a funny band that makes fun of themselves.

Watched the actual video and that's definitely not the case...

YeahIAms avatar YeahIAm Yeah You Are +2Reply

I might have heard one of their songs before, but if I had, I didn't know who I was listening to.

YeahIAms avatar YeahIAm Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think people vote more on the song/band than the actual video..

It's all a matter of opinion. I personally don't like One Direction, but as long as it makes them happy, I don't care what people listen to or what they like.

@rawrrawrrawrroar It's all a matter of opinion. I personally don't like One Direction, but as long as it makes them happy, I don't...

Same, but I just don't like the video. I don't mind that it won,I just don't get how it did. Even if you like the song, the video is just stupid. But that's my opinion.

Sergios avatar Sergio Yeah You Are +7Reply

Hot men dancing and good harmonies

I think that Dancing in the Street should win for best video /every/ year

BlueJayWays avatar BlueJayWay Yeah You Are +3Reply

Well, they are pretty nice to look at, and the song got pretty popular

I freakin love one direction & they deserved to win.