+184

Conjoined twins: It seems like oddly specific posts still usually have the average amount of votes, which means no one really cares who the post is aimed at, amirite?

GiggityGoo22s avatar Internet & Apps
6 13
The voters have decided that GiggityGoo22 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It really annoys me when people vote on things aimed at someone else,
"Well, they want to know the opinion of girls, but I'd better vote anyway, y'know, just incase."

I don't vote on posts not directed at me, unless it's like, "Guys: You hate when someone pulls you hair." That could totally apply to anyone.

me and my other head agree with this post

justsupers avatar justsuper Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1831462

I think she was joking.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1831462

omg I get it now! thanks!!

justsupers avatar justsuper Yeah You Are 0Reply

I won't lie, I spent some time trying to figure out why this was directed at conjoined twins. But I actually do care, so I might comment on posts like this, but I don't vote. So there q:

Conjoined twins: it sucks that you only have one computer, amirite?

I suppose it's fine if the actual opinion doesn't make a difference, like this one. Conjoined twins won't have a different opinion fro mother people, so it might be okay to vote on this, especially since the direction is a joke, but I still won't.

The real problem comes when you say something addressed to guys about girls or something and some girl votes NW because it's objectification, or just so obviously wrong or something.