+136

It's really stupid and immature of my band director to cancel marching band practice because the band wasn't as good as he wanted us to be. We can't get better if he cancels practice everytime we mess up. Amirite?

Erythromanias avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that Erythromania is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Mine has threatened to cancel marching band all together but never just a practice. Canceling a performance I can understand but a practice???

Mj1996s avatar Mj1996 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Mj1996 Mine has threatened to cancel marching band all together but never just a practice. Canceling a performance I can...

Yeah I understand a performance because if it's bad, why embarrass yourself? Canceling practice tho because he's frustrated is just immature.

Erythromanias avatar Erythromania Yeah You Are +1Reply

That is very stupid.. Mine has never done that. He's cancelled practice because he was being nice before though. But we don't suck that bad. We get either 5th or 4th every year at state