+132

Regardless of your religious affiliation, you have to respect how dedicated Jesus Christ was to his beliefs (assuming he existed). I mean, he did not betray what he believed in, even when he was put to death by crucifixion, a truly horrific way to die, amirite?

MusicIsAGifts avatar Religion
1 8
The voters have decided that MusicIsAGift is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree with the post but I'm only pointing out that it's proven that Jesus existed. What people doubt is whether or not he's the son of God

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +8Reply

You got it, friend!

It's not that great of a sacrifice considering that he knew he would come back to life and live forever.

tags avatar tag No Way -1Reply
@tag It's not that great of a sacrifice considering that he knew he would come back to life and live forever.

Yeah, but I don't think that it makes being beaten, then nailed to wood and left to die that much easier.

rilaras avatar rilara Yeah You Are +4Reply

If I was going to be tortured to death, its not really the death that I would mind.

@If I was going to be tortured to death, its not really the death that I would mind.

I'd gladly die by crucifixion if I knew for a fact that I'd be in internal paradise afterward

tags avatar tag No Way +1Reply

hahahahaha (assuming he existed) ... Yeah, the dude existed.