+93

People wouldn't hate Mondays so much if the weekend was longer, amirite?

erusolos avatar
2 4
The voters have decided that erusolo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd hate it more for ending my long and wonderful weekends.

@Skr3wBall I'd hate it more for ending my long and wonderful weekends.

As much as getting back to work sucks, it has to happen some time. I'd rather it happen after a longer weekend. I've found that a longer rest actually makes me feel a whole lot better about the coming week.

erusolos avatar erusolo Yeah You Are +1Reply
@erusolo As much as getting back to work sucks, it has to happen some time. I'd rather it happen after a longer weekend...

Probably because if you usually have a two day weekend, a three day weekend is obviously going to be preferable. If 3 day weekends were every weekend for you, there would be nothing special about them and you'd want to go back as much as you want to when you're used to a 2 day weekend.

No way, just remember how annoyed people get when they have to go back to school after a long break.