+185

Respect The Constitution or GTFO. amirite?

Vlisss avatar
3 14
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Tell that to the fucking Government with all their stupid wars and laws and shit.

Which constitution?

@130131

I think that the constitution has been interpreted in different ways to favor certain individuals.
But you could drop the "GTFO" if you want to be respected.

@Vliss lol

How is that an LOL?, you racist

@swankorn How is that an LOL?, you racist

How is he a racist? The fact that he loves his country does not make him a racist.
I just think he was rude in his approach.

Racist? why? I'm not racist, I will assure you. Why do you say that?

It's a lol because it lol'd. I chuckled, I thought it was funny.

@swankorn hahaha IDK why ur racist...HOPE YOU'RE NOT!

I'm not sure in what bizarro world defending the constitution is racist. But ok.....

Supreme law of the land FTW!

I would respect your constitution if it weren't for Amendment II

Bear_Shebas avatar Bear_Sheba Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Bear_Sheba I would respect your constitution if it weren't for Amendment II

The 2nd amendment is pretty much what founded America....citizens took up arms and declared their independence against tyrannical British law. The Constitution is a wonderful thing; its just politicians and most leaders screw it all up to force their side onto the American public.

avgisnotsmarts avatar avgisnotsmart Yeah You Are 0Reply
@130404

For one, I completely agree about Bush. John Adams once said (roughly) "If the rights of the citizens are ever encroached upon, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy". This to me screams of Al Qaeda, war on terror, homeland security etc etc. We have a similar situation in the UK, the Anti-Terrorism Crime and Securities Act basically allowed a government to arrest someone without charge and hold them indefinitely.

I would however, like to point out that we are in the 21st century. There is no George III to screw you guys around now, and lets face it, an armed rebellion against US government is frankly laughable. If you want to shoot a deer with a rifle, fine, but if your packing a hand-gun in NYC I'd have my doubts.

The UK was the world's biggest superpower, and ownership of arms was illegal since the Peterloo Massacre in 1819, we seem to have done OK, we just settle our disputes by complaining, you guys could take a leaf out of our book. :)

Bear_Shebas avatar Bear_Sheba Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Bear_Sheba For one, I completely agree about Bush. John Adams once said (roughly) "If the rights of the citizens are ever...

I agree with your statement. We have so many idiots with guns in the U.S. we are only in trouble of defending ourselves from ourselves.
Crooks don't but guns. Honest people buy guns. So where do the crooks get them?
If I was in a platoon with a bunch of these civilians I would go AWOL. Seriously. Weapons are best left to the military and police. Besides, how good would Jed Clampett be with his shotgun against any new miltary weapon of today?