-83

"leagues" in dating don't exist. amirite?

Puroboricua13s avatar Relationships
1 8
The voters have decided that Puroboricua13 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But capitalization does, so don't pretend like it doesn't!

I like to think everyone has a chance with each other. Because there are couples out there are pretty much complete polar opposites, but they still work :)

But even if I found someone attractive or not I'd like to think I'd look past physical appearance like I have done in the past :)

cazhaztoezs avatar cazhaztoez Yeah You Are +2Reply

If a guy's a cunt but hot I'm not interested. If a guy can make me smile/ feel all warm and fuzzy inside and is at least halfway cute then I'm interested. There are however people that are very attractive and very not cunt like but they're usually shy.

I'd like to say that I only see what's on the inside. In truth, there are some people I would never date solely because I'm not physically attracted to them in any way.

"she's out of my league" is an excuse that a person uses when they are too shy to introduce themselves. Anyways, that's how I've always seen it. For the most part, if you take care of yourself (hygiene for example), know how to hold a good conversation, and stop being scared of meeting someone... you should be fine.

Puroboricua13s avatar Puroboricua13 Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Puroboricua13 "she's out of my league" is an excuse that a person uses when they are too shy to introduce themselves. Anyways...

Unless you have fundamentally instructive features like a giant nose, ears and ate bald, going after a very attractive woman. The leagues are securely getting wider and somewhat blurry, but they still exist.

@B10ckH34d Unless you have fundamentally instructive features like a giant nose, ears and ate bald, going after a very...

many things can be worked on. Diet, exercise, acne medication, clean nice clothes, and learning to play an instrument do wonders.
Still, confidence is the ultimate key. Also, if you can joke about those features, and make her smile, they don't matter all too much.

At least IMO

Puroboricua13s avatar Puroboricua13 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Even if someone takes care of them self there's still a good chance someone isn't going to date them because of how they look. I know this is shallow and this puts me in a horrible light, but there's been a few guys who asked me out who I said no to solely because of their physical appearance.