+51

You would give anything to experience your favorite album for the first time again, amirite?

Sulks avatar Music
2 6
The voters have decided that Sulk is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd give up the experience of hearing my favorite album. smirk smilie

I actually remember the day I first heard my favourite album very clearly...the weirdest thing is, that while I liked it, until about three quarters of the way through, I didn't love it. If you'd told me that it was going to be my favourite album, I would have been pretty surprised.

Then I heard one particular song and fell in love. And once that had happened, I fell in love with all the other songs too, because it felt like I suddenly understood everything and how it all fit together.

The first time I heard May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep transition into Hell Above by Pierce The Veil was probably the best thing I have ever heard.

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are 0Reply

No way, I enjoy my favorite albums more with each listen. I love the familiar feel and all the memories and feelings they evoke.