+276

Watching professional business men play Monopoly together would be really interesting, amirite?

Chrissyys avatar Jokes & Humour
21 6
The voters have decided that Chrissyy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i dont care who's playing. watching other people play an entire game of monopoly sounds horrible.

No, they'd both just try to change the rules to much for their own benefits, inflate prices, and then leave the properties in such bad positions so that right after they decide to quit, the values would plummet.

yay_im_wrongs avatar yay_im_wrong Yeah You Are +1Reply
@yay_im_wrong No, they'd both just try to change the rules to much for their own benefits, inflate prices, and then leave the...

All this actually seems to validate the OP's point about it being "interesting" - it would certainly be different, I'd watch that!

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TommyUK1234 All this actually seems to validate the OP's point about it being "interesting" - it would certainly be different...

Yeah, it would. I honestly have no idea why I started it off with "no."

I should go sit in the corner...

yay_im_wrongs avatar yay_im_wrong Yeah You Are +2Reply

Oh! So you mean real life.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are 0Reply