+72

It's awkward when you open a new tab on your friend's computer, only to see that in their history, they've been watching porn...a lot of porn. Amirite?

NonconformingPenguins avatar People & Celebrities
0 7
The voters have decided that NonconformingPenguin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wouldn't give a shit.

Lens avatar Len No Way +7Reply

Dude, I love it when that happens. Then I see which buddies of mine share my porn interests.

@ContinuityMistake Dude, I love it when that happens. Then I see which buddies of mine share my porn interests.

What if it's scary, like, tree-people or something? Or live action octopus orgies?

Me and my friends made a thing out of this because it happened so much with one of our friends. Sometimes we'd just laugh until our stomach hurt because of what he watched.

And he sat there unimpressed :D

cazhaztoezs avatar cazhaztoez Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have always kind of wondered what makes porn porn? If it is just the fact that you are LOOKING at a nude body, then every time you looked at your significant other, or girlfriend/boyfriend - it seems you would be engaging in porn. Seeing the naked body whether in art, movies, or pics seems to simply be a fact of life. The porn industry however has thrived by "packaging" and "selling" the nude body for a huge profit. If people would stop buying the magazines, x rated movies, and subscribing to the porn sites - that "industry" would shrivel up and people could just get on with enjoying and doing the REAL thing.