+107

Companies should make all of their shampoo tear free, amirite?

Laguakats avatar Brands & Products
0 6
The voters have decided that Laguakat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Making a shampoo "tearless" probably sacrifices effectiveness. I'd rather have an effective shampoo and just not be an idiot with it.

@Mike_Hawk Making a shampoo "tearless" probably sacrifices effectiveness. I'd rather have an effective shampoo and just not be...

To be fair, though, there are always moments when you forget to not get it in your eyes or it splatters the wrong way or whatever and it gets in your eyes anyways.

Even then it's not that big of a deal. Just a stingy eye for a bit. Just wash out your eyes in the shower and let it all rinse out. Then you'll be fine.

@scojo Oh, are we not supposed to shampoo our eyelashes?

I know you're joking but in all seriousness that's bad for your eyelashes. Shampooing too much is bad for your hair, too. We're supposed to be disgusting greasy and smelly people.

I love tears in my shampoo, it makes me feel young again!

Lens avatar Len No Way +1Reply