+57

We tend to make life more complicated than necessary. There are simple solutions to our problems, but we make things complicated. Unsure if someone is mad at you? Ask if he/she is mad and if so, then talk about it. Not sure how someone is feeling? Ask him/her. Feeling upset about something someone said? Tell him/her why you feel upset instead of yelling and making more people upset. It's as simple as that, amirite?

fuzalas avatar
1 4
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's what I always tell people! Whenever someone comes to me with a problem or asking "Is ___ mad at me?" I say "ask for yourself." everyone makes such a big deal out of such small issues

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +1Reply

Hm...the last one may be true, but I disagree with the first two examples. The reason life is so complicated is that people are, and one of the ways that people are complicated is that even if you ask for an answer directly, you can never be guaranteed an honest answer. It's impossible to ever truly know what someone is thinking. :/

@Cocaia12912 Hm...the last one may be true, but I disagree with the first two examples. The reason life is so complicated is...

good point

the replier should then keep things simple and be honest too

I know
easier said than done

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

4 months later

this can be easier said than done wary smilie

http://amirite.com/754623-you-m...-simple-or-its

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -1Reply