Or else sex with your husband will be nothing special when you get there.
If its not too intrusive, can I ask what your reasons are for not having sex before marriage?
Are you a Christian? I can see why saving yourself for that one special person is appealing, since having sex with someone you love is 100 times better than some randomer, but its not for me.
Don't you just love it when two people with opposing opinions on the internet can respect each others choices? We're so chill.
At the end of the day it's YOUR choice who you have sex with, and if that happens to be just the person you marry so be it, and if you want to test the waters first, I think that's fine too. Seriously, you and me should give talks to teenagers or something.
The first two aren't necessarily true. It doesn't hurt for everyone their first time. I know it didn't for me. And who said you can't orgasm your first time? Orgasms have nothing to do with virginity.
On that same note, some people don't have orgasms, virgin or not. I've been having sex for 4 or so years and I've never had an orgasm from intercourse. Some unlucky girls just don't have them at all.
Also, I'll never understand why it matters to anyone what my personal sexual choices are. I have friends who are abstaining until marriage, and I have friends who enjoy casual sex. Neither choice affects me so I don't care. If somebody wants to save themselves, why bother getting all worked up over it and trying to prove why it's stupid? Obviously people who tried to tell you abstinence was the best choice weren't successful. Why would you think you'd be able to sway anyone else into your way of thinking?
I'd just like to point out, "Some people don't have orgasms" Hopefully your not implying that some girls "can't" have orgasms, because that's a flat out lie, every girl has the potential to have an orgasm, virgin or not.
A very large number of women either cannot achieve a vaginal orgasm, or it's very, very rare for one to occur. Clitoral orgasms are a lot more common, but they are two different things.
I actually was implying that. It's not a "flat out lie." It's scientifically proven that as many as 10% of women can't achieve orgasm from vaginal stimulation. I didn't say anything about clitoral stimulation.
I agree with you, but I think they mean that you want your wedding night to be special, and without an orgasm it is just a little less special, and if you were a virgin on your weeding night you most likely wouldn't have an orgasm.
only 5% of women orgasm their first time.
how do you know ? are you were among the so called unlucky 95 percent ?
are you watching every couple engaging in first time sex and tallying the orgasms? what a strange job
There are just as many reasons to wait for marriage.
Please list them.
1. You can orgasm your first time, and you might not orgasm your 50th
2. It doesn't hurt for everyone.
3. Even if your husband isn't great in bed, you can talk to him about it. People can improve.
4. You never have to worry about pregnancy scares, STDs, etc
5. No worrying about if it's "the right time" if you're planning on waiting until marriage
6. It makes your wedding night more special.
7. If you're religious, most religions want you to wait until marriage
8. The most important reason: Because if you fucking want to wait, you should be able to.
Sorry, I ran out of characters, but I wanted to add this.
It seems like you think I'm attacking your lifestyle choice by asking you to validate the argument you made, but I'm not, I believe that there are many fewer reasons to wait for marriage than there are not to, but I also believe that if you think that one set of reasons outweighs the other, then it is nobodies business which decision you make.
1. That's not a reason to wait for marriage.
2. That's not a reason to wait for marriage.
3. That's not a reason to wait for marriage.
4. You have to worry just as much about pregnancy scares and STIs waiting for marriage as you do being sensible with sex.
5. Yes there is, it's called worrying if it's the right time to get married, if you restrict yourself from certain things until your married, it makes you more likely to want to get married for the wrong reasons.
6. Potentially, but not always, for a lot of people losing their virginity is one of the most awkward experiences of their lives, which isn't a memory you'd want to associate with your wedding night. Plus those are already pretty special.
7. And that's based on which religions? Because no they do not, several do, most do not.
8. If someone approached you and said to you "Please give me a reason why I should wait for marriage." are you genuinely suggesting that your go to answer would be "Because you can if you want to."?
Whether or not a person waits until marriage is a personal choice, but I definitely disagree with your first two points. My first time didn't hurt; I've heard it only hurts if you're nervous about it. And again, like Stepharoo said, orgasms have nothing to do with whether or not you're just losing your virginity.
they can fuck every one they see if they want to and they can cum the first time as well. all is possible. don't limit yourselves .
But they shouldn't fuck everyone they see either.
...unless they want to.
OR you can let people do what they want with their bodies without judging them for it because it really doesn't concern you in the least.
And for the record, those first two don't apply to everybody.