+110

You've learned the hard way not to set songs you like as your alarm, amirite?

HMDuckys avatar Jokes & Humour
4 5
The voters have decided that HMDucky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I set songs as my alarm, but I set it so it plays a different one each morning, out of 2000+ songs, all songs I like. It's not too bad.

@MusicIsAGift I set songs as my alarm, but I set it so it plays a different one each morning, out of 2000+ songs, all songs I...

That sounds like a smart idea. I stuck with one song for a few weeks, and now every time I hear it, I get sleepy.

HMDuckys avatar HMDucky Yeah You Are +3Reply

For me it's a case of growing to hate that song. I had a song for an alarm for a few weeks and every time I hear it I cringe and feel bad inside.

One time when I went to this really fancy hotel they had ihomes for alarm clocks. Since I had never seen one before at that time, I was fascinated with it, and decided to set an alarm to wake me up do I could go to breakfast. The song I chose was Afterlife by avenged sevenfold. I totally didn't want to wake up when I heard it.

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are +1Reply