-65

You can't think of any concepts that relate to all 4 of the main subjects-math, science, social studies and English, amirite?

Blucatts avatar
0 33
The voters have decided that Blucatt is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

An elementary school teacher.

Hm...nuclear war?

There's certainly some physics involved in terms of the weapons themselves, so that's math and science. It's certainly had a big social influence, and I'm sure there's a lot of literature about it, too.

I'm not sure if I understood the post correctly, but...there's an idea. :P

school?

PurpleGumDrops avatar PurpleGumDrop Yeah You Are +4Reply

The Human Genome Project: Genetics for science, migrations for history, math involved in the genetics stuff, and... you gotta know the alphabet to know TCGA.

psychology :P

@psychology :P

Not considered a science. Also I dont see where math comes in.

@Jonesy Not considered a science. Also I dont see where math comes in.

It actually is considered a science, and math comes in to the statistics of psychological research.

@carelessconfusion It actually is considered a science, and math comes in to the statistics of psychological research.

lol, science. Which is why it's included in the Bachelor of Arts program instead of the B.Science

@lol, science. Which is why it's included in the Bachelor of Arts program instead of the B.Science

I hope you're kidding. I'm a psychology major and will be getting my BS in psychology in about 1 more year. It most definitely is a science.

Mathematics and Statistics is a BA at Oxford. So what point were you trying to make, again?

Well my school didnt give me a science credit -.- (Also there is some debate over it being a science. I just see it as a social study because you cant repeat the results. There are no exact answers. And the amount of variables are high. Not to say its not useful or creditable.)

@Jonesy Well my school didnt give me a science credit -.- (Also there is some debate over it being a science. I just see it...

If you look at it from a biological standpoint though, it is scientific. Psychology isn't just touchy feely "how does that make you feel" type stuff. There's brain and body chemistry, research and experiments, etc.

Math teacher, social studies teacher, science teacher, English teacher

MUSIC

Some kids' lollipop addiction.

What`s social studies?

@Fv92 What`s social studies?

It's a broad term that applies to mainly history and geography but I think economics, sociology, and some others might be included.

Marys avatar Mary No Way +2Reply
@Fv92 Oh ok, all those were just separate subjects for me.

In high school they were separate but in grade school and middle school we had "social studies" that was a little bit of everything

Marys avatar Mary No Way 0Reply
@Fv92 What`s social studies?

How the fuck do you not know what that is?

Blucatts avatar Blucatt Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Blucatt How the fuck do you not know what that is?

I`m not American. We never did that at school

@Fv92 I`m not American. We never did that at school

I think it's another name for Life Orientation.

@Fv92 haha; i don`t know what that is either;

Okay, what subjects do you have, especially the compulsory ones?

@silvershadow6 Okay, what subjects do you have, especially the compulsory ones?

The only compulsory ones were English, Maths, Science and PE

@Fv92 The only compulsory ones were English, Maths, Science and PE

My bad, it's not LO. If it's what Mary says it is, we had it as Social Sciences, which is History & Geography and not compulsory. Then from grade 10 when you choose your subjects, it falls away and 2 of the options you have are History and Geography.

All subjects should relate to English. How else are you going to study them?

Music. I'm pretty sure I win.

Chemistry.