+473

Circus elephants have probably always dreamed of running away and joining the jungle, amirite?

deeviants avatar Animals & Nature
49 28
The voters have decided that deeviant is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

feel is Arabic for elephant.

...I felt that this needed repeating.

@Shadi feel is Arabic for elephant. ...I felt that this needed repeating.

I hope you know I started to laugh really hard when I saw you commented that on this.

I love how one day the POTD is so serious and another day it's a funny one. Sometimes they're so irrelephant from each other.

Fun Fact: When the elephants are still small, ropes are tied around them, strong enough to keep them from going anywhere. They end up getting it in their head that since they can't break free from the rope now, they'll never be able to later. That's why you can see a huge elephant tied to a post/tree with a simple rope and they normally won't even attempt to escape, even though they could do so easily.

@MissAutumnFall ...That's kind of sad :(

It really is. And it's really easily related to the psychological mind-frame of humans. A lot of people get held back and tormented by their past or current situation, and because they deal with it for so long, they simply accept it, when in reality, they could free themselves at any moment and just move on with life.

@1836619

Thank you Johnny... I've decided to try and become more well known as a bunny hugger on amirite hehe smilie

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +4Reply

the circus is fucking fucked up...boycott that shit

Do elephants live in the jungle?

Zeenadas avatar Zeenada Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Zeenada Do elephants live in the jungle?

Some types. Just watch Jungle Book hehe smilie

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +5Reply

This reminds me of "Paradise- Coldplay", anyone else?

Or they want to stampede into your local zoo!

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +2Reply

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ARandomPerson

How barbaric no smilie
Are we not gentlemen?

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ARandomPerson

Lol that was the part in the movie where he was all "Yes! She was amazing." and everyone else was like "Yes! This shit is over."
hehe smilie

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are -3Reply

Touché my friend, touché.

Zeenadas avatar Zeenada Yeah You Are 0Reply

If they ever knew a jungle maybe.

There's this girl in my school that's obsessed with elephants. She literally has a 100 elephant necklaces, shirts, watches, and braclets... It's crazy.

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous