-121

They should make an iPhone that is a flip phone, amirite?

AppAwesomes avatar Brands & Products
1 13
The voters have decided that AppAwesome is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They should make an iPhone worth buying.

That would be like going back to making cars get 8mpg when we have the ability to make them have 30 mpg...

I wonder how that would work...

@sprite590 I wonder how that would work...

Like a DS except thinner, and both screens are touchscreen, and there are no buttons except for the ones on the side.

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are -1Reply
@AppAwesome Like a DS except thinner, and both screens are touchscreen, and there are no buttons except for the ones on the side.

That's an interesting idea. I see how it could be marketable, but you'd have to work on the right size and shape

Did you mean sliding?

Sliding with a keyboard would make the iPhone way better.

@mchalla3 Did you mean sliding? Sliding with a keyboard would make the iPhone way better.

That defeats the purpose... iPhones are supposed to have only a little buttons...

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not really. But one of those keyboard phones would be a better idea if you wanty to alter iphones. But really, they are good the way they are now. (Before the iPhone 5)