+75

Romnesia: the ability of the very rich to forget the context in which they made their money, amirite?

Snickers avatar Politics
8 9
The voters have decided that Snicker is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Obamitis: The inflation caused by printing more money to give as free hand outs to the LAZY poor people.

@Obamitis: The inflation caused by printing more money to give as free hand outs to the LAZY poor people.

And I'm not calling poor people lazy, I'm saying the ones who don't wanna work and just live off the government. I'm fine with the ones who are trying to find/have jobs.

Can I more than favorite this? Is there a button that's even MORE so I can express my love and agreement of this post?

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are 0Reply

Does it matter how Romney or anyone makes their money?

@kristin Does it matter how Romney or anyone makes their money?

Well yes
Yes it does matter.

I mean the obvious answer would be what if they (meaning anyone) got their money from doing something illegal, even being a hit-man. I would say that matters.

@sighcantthinkofaname Well yes Yes it does matter. I mean the obvious answer would be what if they (meaning anyone) got their money...

You're right. I should've said does it matter how, if it's legal and ethical, anyone makes their money?

@kristin You're right. I should've said does it matter how, if it's legal and ethical, anyone makes their money?

Even so, I think if you're trying to be president everything matters.
It's annoying how much of a role their personal lives play, but people care.

@sighcantthinkofaname Even so, I think if you're trying to be president everything matters. It's annoying how much of a role their...

It should matter whether the candidates are upright. But it doesn't matter how much money they have and how they got it. And by that I mean through inheritance. Because I'm guessing that's what this post is trying to criticize.