+168

There's nothing wrong with breast feeding in public but if a private location is offered it's much more polite of her to use that designated area, amirite?

Life
1 22

And if there is no private area, they should put a blanket over and cover up a little. My mom was in a restaurant where a lady whipped out her breast, licked the nipple, dipped it in the sugar pot and popped it in the baby's mouth. Blegh.

@Deathelf And if there is no private area, they should put a blanket over and cover up a little. My mom was in a restaurant...

Jesus what
Now I'm just going to look at all the sugar pots in restaurants and think AHH NIPPLE SUGAR

@Frank_n_Furter She dipped it in the sugar pot? Like the restaurant's sugar pop... that other people use!?

Yes, one of those cases of just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Needless to say, my mom was glad she doesn't use sugar. Who knows what else people dip in those things.

Yeah as long as it's covered up. I don't wanna see any titty to mouth action.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +8Reply

Do they have those?
As creepy as that sounds, I am a bit curious.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Len Do they have those? As creepy as that sounds, I am a bit curious.

They do have them. In most womens bathrooms they have a spesific lounge area for it.

MissAutumnFalls avatar MissAutumnFall Yeah You Are +2Reply
@MissAutumnFall They do have them. In most womens bathrooms they have a spesific lounge area for it.

I never saw one during the year I breast fed my baby, we went to dinner, and hotels and conferences all the time.

This remind me of this really cool Oreo ad that caused a huge public outcry earlier this year http://ctrlv.in/122123

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'd like to think I inspired this post.

@rowanne I'd like to think I inspired this post.

who wants to go to a pee pee room to feed a baby? i breast fed my babies for 12 years altogether and NEVER saw a lounge for moms, and we travelled to many places.

More polite for whom? It happens. Get over it.

@dzmax More polite for whom? It happens. Get over it.

That's like saying it's alright to piss in the street and expose yourself to everyone because "It happens. Get over it."

@That's like saying it's alright to piss in the street and expose yourself to everyone because "It happens. Get over it."

Hardly. Pissing in the street doesn't only affect the person doing it, and it could potentially expose others to infection. Breastfeeding doesn't pose that same risk because the only person exposed to bodily fluids is the woman's child.