-37

Guys: you are bothered by arm hair on girls, amirite?

chocolatecakeisbads avatar
1 20
The voters have decided that chocolatecakeisbad is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

notices score is in the positives

Crap. un smilie

@iceeselenawiz notices score is in the positives Crap.

obvously no one likes guiddette arms :0

I don't know any girl who shaves their arms...:x

Depends on the length and thickness.

@chocolatecakeisbad Go on...

If she has incredibly hairy arms, then yeah I'm a little weirded out but it's not like she can help it. Of course she could shave, but why should she feel obligated to?

@StickCaveman If she has incredibly hairy arms, then yeah I'm a little weirded out but it's not like she can help it. Of course...

I mean, I get why the girl would WANT to shave it. But if you start telling girls to shave their arms, I think girls start having the right to tell men to shave their arms, armpits, or legs too.

Not a guy, but anyway.
Most girls don't shave their arm hair. If it's not gorilla-like, it's fine.
I leave mine from the elbow up and just shave my forearms, because my mom and sister do so I thought it was something everyone did. I later found out it's okay but not necessary. I do it anyway because I prefer it like that.

To any straight guy bothered by normal female arm hair: Good luck ever getting laid. You'll need it.

@silvershadow6 Not a guy, but anyway. Most girls don't shave their arm hair. If it's not gorilla-like, it's fine. I leave mine...

Normal hair is fine just not a whole lot.

And how is thinking that a bad thing? It's like you don't like ugly faces. At least girls can help arm hair.

To people YYA'ing: it's okay if a girl bleaches her arm hair instead of completely shaving them off, right? This way you can't see the hair except vaguely or when you come really close, and at least you won't feel the hair stubble as the hair is growing whenever you touch her arm.

I don't know any girl who shaves her arm hair, I mean in most girls it's barely noticeable anyway, and it would be weird to have arm stubble

Why the fuck would you shave your arms?! Am I missing something here?

I don't think arm hair should be that big of a deal. Every chick has it, on some it's just more obvious because of genes/ethnicity. That being said, I definitely don't feel the need to cover my arms up or bleach them or shave em or whatever. That just seems trivial.

Only if it's really thick and obvious.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply

The first time I met a girl who shaved her arms I was like wtf. It's just another thing you'd have to shave. And my hairs really blonde anyway. So it wouldn't make a difference.