+223

It sucks when you're working in a group and you have to come up with a group name. You come up with all these awesome ideas, but nobody else likes them, amirite?

Favvkess avatar Education
2 14
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pssht... I can't see why people don't like my names when we're in groups. I think, Jessica's Bitches is a great name for my group!

The only name I suggested and got passed through out my life so far is Saltines. The reason is that we had a sub and had to get in groups. My group was two other white guys so since we are all crackers we went with Saltines.

stepdoms avatar stepdom Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Except some crackers are black dot dot dot. Also that is kinda white supreme sissy

1. As far as I could find Saltine only make two kind of cracker which both are more of a yellow color not black.
2. Cracker is a racial slur for white people which was the joke.
3. I believe by "dot dot dot" you mean "..." which is called an ellipsis.
4. How is that white supreme sissy?

stepdoms avatar stepdom Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm in an engineering group and I came up with "Entrepreniggas."
Nobody liked it. http://ctrlv.in/122371

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +4Reply

It sucks being the only hilarious one in the group.

My names usually have to do with Doctor Who or Buffy. I think they're funny. wary smilie

... And then you get stuck being the "Trickled Pickles"

msdriscos avatar msdrisco Yeah You Are 0Reply

I came up with BAMF and my group liked it but our teacher is young, only 31 so he said no haha, that and CHOCOLATEpants. They didn't like CHOCOLATEpants

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are -2Reply