+82

Amy and Rory are gone, today is a sad day. Amirite?

httpsawesomes avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 19
The voters have decided that httpsawesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It was so sad, yet so unbelievable romantic. I cried, and I never, ever, cry at fiction.

Soups avatar Soup Yeah You Are +5Reply

THE ONE PLACE I DON'T EXPECT TO SEE THIS, I SEE IT!

I don't like thinking about it too much.

CanadiaNDPs avatar CanadiaNDP Yeah You Are +5Reply

To quote River (I think): "Spoilers!"

(Don't get mad at me, I'm just a Wholigan by association)

@Gnomebody "Whovian"

My friend goes with Wholigan saying that that's what the Doctor would say, plus I just like it better.

Such an emotional episode. Doctor Who finales always kill me.

I just watched it (finished maybe ten minutes ago) and came on here to distract myself. It wasn't as sad as I had been led to believe, but I definitely got teary eyed.

I missed the last episode! Fill me in man.

@1841533

When was it? I saw part of one where she is about to walk out and then he says some spiderman quote, but thats all I remember!

You forgot "spoiler alert". I haven't seen it yet :(

@You forgot "spoiler alert". I haven't seen it yet :(

Well it was know for awhile that Amy and Rory were leaving, so it wasn't much of a spoiler.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET HJEKFJDEK

Years have passed, and yes, it's still sad.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are 0Reply

I never really cared for Amy. Her character seemed too cliché to be realistic or likeable...

@I never really cared for Amy. Her character seemed too cliché to be realistic or likeable...

I feel that way about pretty much every single Doctor Who heroine. They're all remarkably similar: independent, flirty, bold, etc.

@HMDucky I feel that way about pretty much every single Doctor Who heroine. They're all remarkably similar: independent...

To quote someone on Tumblr, "Moffat has a fetish for 'strong, independent female characters'." I think Rose is really the only one who really could justifiably stray from that claim. Yeah, I liked all four companions, but I'd love to see them throw in a geeky shy companion to shake things up. But it looks like they're not planning on that with the incoming companion (Oswin Oswald).

DoctorWhats avatar DoctorWhat Yeah You Are +1Reply
@DoctorWhat To quote someone on Tumblr, "Moffat has a fetish for 'strong, independent female characters'." I think Rose is...

Oswin seems just like the rest of the bunch to me, which is rather disappointing.

I think a quieter companion could work really well with the show. I mean, the Doctor has enough boldness for the both of them.