+166

If your professor is more than 45 minutes late you should be able to leave without being marked absent, amirite?

spaznazs avatar Life
0 5
The voters have decided that spaznaz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At my school, we have a 15 minute rule. If the professor isn't there within 15 minutes of the start of class, everyone is allowed to go free, no penalty.

Most of my classes are only 45 minutes long anyway.

Last year (10th grade) my english teacher was an administrator, and she was doing that part of her job the period before our class. So, she was often late dealing with kids who got into fights or something.
There was a day where she didn't show up, a sub never came, and the only reason we even got in the class was someone went to her office and got a key.
Everyone was just too scared to leave in case she came and got mad, plus we didn't have any work to do.