Relationships
100 34
@1852491

BUT THE ONE I LOVE
HAS NO OPPOSABLE THUMBS
emo smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Favvkes BUT THE ONE I LOVE HAS NO OPPOSABLE THUMBS

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Love this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong cat lady ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no opposable thumbs ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +34Reply

Infatuation seems more comparable to seeing the waiter bringing the food.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +31Reply
@Jules Infatuation seems more comparable to seeing the waiter bringing the food.

tearful How could you say that?! We're in love! It's real. (cry2)

@Brettward95 What about infatuation isn't love?

Love: to feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)

Infatuation: a foolish and usually extravagant passion or love or admiration.

Best example I can give:
Infatuation: the feeling teenagers celebrating their 1 month 'anniversary' have.
Love: the feeling a couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary have.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +3Reply
@Jules Love: to feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone) Infatuation: a foolish and usually...

Meh there's no age on love. Love is also innately foolish. There's nothing intelligent or sophisticated about it. Teenagers can feel it after one month a couple can not feel it after 50 years. Also love is in the definition of infatuation so there's that.

@Brettward95 Meh there's no age on love. Love is also innately foolish. There's nothing intelligent or sophisticated about it...

I should have googled the definition of infatuation myself... one definition does use the word love, the rest say something similar to: infatuation n. A foolish, unreasoning, or extravagant passion or attraction.

To use your last sentence logic: foolish is in the definition of infatuation so there's that.

Just out of curiosity, how long was your longest relationship? It took about a year and a half before the infatuation wore off with my ex, and almost 2 years for it to wear off for me and my boyfriend of 6 years... in my experience it goes faster once you move in with a person.

Juless avatar Jules No Way 0Reply

I'm sorry is there a reply to this that I can't see? I got a notification but it seems to have disappeared

@Brettward95 I'm sorry is there a reply to this that I can't see? I got a notification but it seems to have disappeared

Yes. I said all of it. Then I looked up the definition and it is:

a foolish and usually extravagant passion or love or admiration.

So I realized I was wrong.

Then I see someone else's food and wish I had gotten it instead.

Although I disagree, that's a very cute way to put it.

Lens avatar Len No Way +11Reply
@AquariusSpring Cool story bro.

You're not my long lost sibling! DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS!
(Cry2)

Lens avatar Len No Way +6Reply

Well I have been in love, but yes it is similar in the most fabulous way.

boogiers avatar boogier Yeah You Are +10Reply

And heartbreak would be akin to seeing the waiter walk right by and place the food upon another's table.

Mainly just the pizza guy.

@Erin Mainly just the pizza guy.

Is he coming with extra sausage?

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Overused and overdone. 1/10.

Your mom is overused and overdone. smirk smilie

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +13Reply

Will Ferrel quote.

@Will Ferrel quote.

Yes I knew it! Where's the link?!

@1854599

Weren't you serving about the definition of a 90s kid on my post?

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't exactly believe in the term "in love". What's the difference between loving and being in love? There is none.. I believe love is that you would do anything for that person.

@GabrielBrown I don't exactly believe in the term "in love". What's the difference between loving and being in love? There is...

You love your family, you're in love with your significant other. "In love" is kind of like an extension to love because you love the person you're in love with but, like with the family example, you're not in love with your family.

Well, unless you're into that, I guess.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Statefarm You love your family, you're in love with your significant other. "In love" is kind of like an extension to love...

But there's no difference in what you are showing to that person. Just because you are attracted to your spouse doesn't mean you don't love them the same way you would love a friend. If you want to prove me wrong I'll need exact definitions..

@GabrielBrown But there's no difference in what you are showing to that person. Just because you are attracted to your spouse...

You love your spouse the same way you love your friend but you don't love your friend the same way you love your spouse.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous