+55

The worst part about being left-handed is smudging everything while you write, amirite?

ARandomPersons avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that ARandomPerson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe people should have started writing vertically like in ancient China. The no one smudges anything and its equally easy to write with either hand.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1866663

Yeah, but by the time you get to the top of the next column, the ink would be dry. Now, lefties just drag their hand over freshly written words. I'm not sure exactly, but since they wrote on strips of bamboo, maybe they wrote first then tied them together.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

Unless you write in Arabic, that is.

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm right handed and I still smudge everything I write.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't generally smudge my words as I write them (when I'm writing in English), because I generally lift my hand as I move it across so it's not smearing the full page.