+129

Thanks to the Patriot Act, I have to show 3 forms of ID just to open up a bank account or renew my drivers license, so it's ridiculous that the President's origin of birth was EVER in question, amirite?

B3CKVHs avatar Politics
2 19
The voters have decided that B3CKVH is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1845475

It's also kind of racist, tbh. They've never questioned a president's birth origin before...

@It's also kind of racist, tbh. They've never questioned a president's birth origin before...

it is completely racist, Donald Trump is a money grubbing attention media whore.

They questioned his birth because his parents weren't citizens, not because he's black.

@Horseboat They questioned his birth because his parents weren't citizens, not because he's black.

His mother is an American. He father was a Kenyan. So his parents were half american.

@1845475

I never said I agreed with Trump- all I said is if I have to provide documentation then I certainly hope he did too and every other President. Has nothing to do with Trump.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH Yeah You Are +1Reply
Snickers avatar Snicker Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Snicker Trump should show a birth certificate for that hair, It has a life of it's own!

Or a death certificate.. Looks like some kind of animal crawled on top of his head and died.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1845704

No, really?

because any old fool can wander in and run for president no need to prove your citizenship they don't even check that obviously

I agree with you. I don't necessarily care for his track record myself, but it does BOTHER me that I practically have to give blood samples to prove my identity, and he didn't even have to provide the same doccumentation up front. But, I'm sure there is much more to that story than we know.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH Yeah You Are -3Reply
@B3CKVH I agree with you. I don't necessarily care for his track record myself, but it does BOTHER me that I practically...

Are you sure he didn't? There's a difference between providing a birth certificate to the relevant authorities and showing it publicly.