+172

Even with our cognitive abilities, there's so much in life we can't comprehend (i.e. Certain colors we can't even see) When we think of aliens, they are based on things we've seen already, like egg yolk, big head, or different parts of animals. The fictional things we can imagine are at least some combination of what we already know. In dreams, the people we see are those whom we've seen before, including people of seemingly forgotten faces. Our perspectives just don't go that far, amirite?

fuzalas avatar People & Celebrities
13 5
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

we tend to think very highly of ourselves but the truth is that our imagination is quite limited.

@1846582

I get what you mean
we're limited and don't understand all

God is All-Knowing

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply
@fuzala I get what you mean we're limited and don't understand all God is All-Knowing

There does not have to be a "higher" power for this to be true. All that is required is for humans to recognize that they are not a higher power.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc There does not have to be a "higher" power for this to be true. All that is required is for humans to recognize...

I never said a belief in God is necessary to acknowledge our limitations

I was adding on to explain what Piper was saying

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply