+88

People who don't have a facebook account: you hate it when people asks you about something facebook related and you just answer with "i don't have a facebook account" because you know they are thinking "what a fucking hipster", amirite?

craps avatar
2 3
The voters have decided that crap is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think that when people tell me they don't have a facebook, but I do find it inconvenient. I mean, like it or not, facebook is the way the majority of people communicate these days, and by not having one, you make it really difficult for people to get hold of you - so part of me thinks that even if you don't like it, you should have one to make things easier for other people.

I mean, I don't really like cell phones. But I still have one for the same reasons.

@Starlight_dragon I don't think that when people tell me they don't have a facebook, but I do find it inconvenient. I mean, like it...

Wow...i couldn't find this more false...facebook isn't the only or even the easiest way to get a hold of someone...you call them or text them..facebook hasn't overcome telephone...yet

I didn't know people still regularly used Facebook except for older people. I thought the younger generation has moved on to twitter and Instagram