+123

It's awkward enough watching a normal sex scene around people, but you tend to be very still and indicate no emotion when a rape or a potential rape/sexual abuse scene is taking place for fear of having any movement perceived as interest, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
3 5

I keep thinking people will be like, " OHMIGAWD She just repositioned her foot during a rape scene! She's secretly a rapist!"

@Sez I keep thinking people will be like, " OHMIGAWD She just repositioned her foot during a rape scene! She's secretly...

Yup.

I was in that situation with food in my mouth and I just stopped chewing until it was over.

Like that moment where you realize your lips are dry and you want to lick them and then you're like "NO. Not now. They'll think I like it."

Those scenes make me very anxious and uncomfortable so I usually avoid looking at the screen or leave the room if I can.

I just kinda look down at my fingernails and pick at them. I figure if I stare at it for too long people'll be like "holy crap, she's into this that's so weird"