+46

You don't understand how people like Jerry Sandusky can live with themselves, amirite?

BigTRexs avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that BigTRex is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

For people who don't know who this guy is, he was an assistant coach for Penn State who was found guilty of 45 cases of child molestation.

BigTRexs avatar BigTRex Yeah You Are +4Reply
@BigTRex For people who don't know who this guy is, he was an assistant coach for Penn State who was found guilty of 45...

I don't mean to be offensive, but wouldn't it just be rape, because Penn state students are over 18?

@mchalla3 I don't mean to be offensive, but wouldn't it just be rape, because Penn state students are over 18?

He wasn't molesting the students, he was molesting kids. He would lure them in by being their "mentor" and giving them a sideline pass or a tour of the football facilities, before he would rape them in the Penn State showers.

BigTRexs avatar BigTRex Yeah You Are +1Reply
@mchalla3 It took 45 cases for him to get caught? Dayum.

It took 20-30 years after the first case for people to start coming forward. 45 cases is just the number that they convicted him at. It was probably much higher than that

BigTRexs avatar BigTRex Yeah You Are -1Reply

Denial. Did you see his final press release? He still says that "I know in my heart that I didn't do those disgusting acts"

Thankfully, what he knows in his heart isn't evidence that he didn't do it.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +3Reply