-15

People who put stupid crap on the back of their cars are ignorant and piss me off, I could not give two shits about the members that make up your family nor the political position you claim your dog has chosen, keep that weird ass shit to yourself, amirite?

thatmaxxguys avatar
0 17
The voters have decided that thatmaxxguy is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not a fan of that stuff either but why the fuck are you mad

@Sarcasm_on_ice I'm not a fan of that stuff either but why the fuck are you mad

I was just trying to make it as funny as possible, haha but i really sound like a dick, sorry guys

thatmaxxguys avatar thatmaxxguy Yeah You Are +3Reply

You seem like a really nice, fun-loving guy.

rowannes avatar rowanne No Way +12Reply

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU USE THE WORD IGNORANT. YOU FUCKING FOOL.

@Friday_Night_Lights THAT IS NOT HOW YOU USE THE WORD IGNORANT. YOU FUCKING FOOL.

Dictionary.com definitions
1. Lacking education or knowledge - clearly lacking some educational background if they find some of the really bad ones to be a necessary way to try and reach other people
2. Unaware or uninformed - unaware that the stuff on the back of their car is embarrassing and stupid and unaware of what the stickers are actually saying
Looks correct to me asswipe

thatmaxxguys avatar thatmaxxguy Yeah You Are -1Reply

why do you care so much? it's not like it's your car

I mean expressing ones self through a car is a little odd, but it's common enough and it's really not that annoying. When I'm not the driver I'll often look at the back of cars to see if they have any. I really don't know why u mad though.

So it's bad if they put a bumper sticker stating their opinion on their car, but you are totally allowed to post your opinion on the internet?

I find them entertaining but wouldnt put it on my car

Lol someone's having a bad day...

I saw one yesterday on the back windshield of a car that had a picture of Tinkerbell kind of bending over and it said, "If you're going to fuck my ass then at least pull my hair too." I was like: "O.o..... My childhood..."

Okay so I don't know why I find your post funny... But I do. Despite how it made me laugh, I'm sorry to say that I don't agree with the point you are making, Its the drivers car, not yours. If you don't want to look at their weird ass shit on their car, don't look at it. Simple as that. Its not that hard to avert your eyes away from something, take the time to notice the squirrels (who are annoying as fuck might I add) and the old wrinkly people on park benches. Or better yet, THE ROAD!