+91

Girls: You've all had that moment where you've been crying and your eyes are all puffy and your mascara is possibly running all over your face and you look at yourself in the mirror and laugh at how stupid you look, amirite?

kay_nic1695s avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that kay_nic1695 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Then I cry harder because I look so gross XD

Yeah, in that situation, if I look in a mirror I cry even harder because I see how absolutely sad and terrible I look

I'm pretty when I cry, plus I don't wear mascara and would wait till I took it off to cry

@I'm pretty when I cry, plus I don't wear mascara and would wait till I took it off to cry

Yes, because when you feel like crying the first thing to do is pause and take the time to remove your makeup.

@partinobodycular Yes, because when you feel like crying the first thing to do is pause and take the time to remove your makeup.

When I feel like crying I'm about to go to sleep and would have already taken off my make-up had I worn any...