+210

It really sucks after you've grown a backbone after being a pushover for so long, people start to think you're a bitch for not doing everything they want, amirite?

Kristaas avatar Life
15 4
The voters have decided that Kristaa is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If there's anything I learned from watching Naruto, it's to not fuck with people who can grow bones like it's nothing.

More importantly than my shitty jokes, I think you get the point across just fine, I've worded some things pretty half assly (much more so than this) before and people got the idea.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Len If there's anything I learned from watching Naruto, it's to not fuck with people who can grow bones like it's...

It's perfectly acceptable to make fun of people who can grow bones. They're all terminally ill, remember?

If anyone can find a better way to phrase this, go right ahead. This sounds a little bit off/awkward.

But the idea got across, amirite?

Kristaas avatar Kristaa Yeah You Are +4Reply

You could add a My Little Pony tag, since there was an episode about Fluttershy with this idea taken one step farther...