+311

It seems as though the rate at which time passes us by increases as we grow older. The hourglass containing the sands of time widens in the center with each year of age, amirite?

Tribunes avatar Philosophy
24 62
The voters have decided that Tribune is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Year 1- 100% of your life
Year 2- 50%
Year 3- 33.33%
Etc etc

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Jonesy Year 1- 100% of your life Year 2- 50% Year 3- 33.33% Etc etc

I read this somewhere, like how when you turn 15, that year is only 1/15th of your life, which makes it seem smaller.

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are +5Reply

What's up with all the deep POTDs? I wanna laugh, bro.

Yeah man, I remember summer used to feel like a year back in the day. Now it goes by like nothing...

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are +14Reply

Can someone tell me what happened to Anthony? I'm really confused. I saw comments about amirite? being sold but what happened?

@1861736

We should make this a thing. Just add 'and wait until my comment gets deleted' at the end of each comment.

I would say something offensive, but I'm scared of this new admin. And wait until my comment gets deleted.

@CanadiaNDP We should make this a thing. Just add 'and wait until my comment gets deleted' at the end of each comment. I...

That's pretty silly, I doubt it will ever catch on. And wait until my comment gets deleted.

I'm just going to start voting no-way on all POTDs, no offense to whom they originate from.

@TheVibeAlchemist I'm just going to start voting no-way on all POTDs, no offense to whom they originate from.

Actually, your activity as in liking or even clicking No Way! is a sort of support to the system as they gain money from ads depending on that.

And can you please explain to me why Anthony quit and put the site for sale?

@Rashed Actually, your activity as in liking or even clicking No Way! is a sort of support to the system as they gain money...

I can't believe he would do that.. This website is one of the best ideas anyone could've come up with! I would've never sold it...

I feel like the week I don't get on is the week the most craziness occurs. Not cool /:

@shelbme Wait, why?

It's my little form of rebellion and the fact that the posts are no longer picked by mods, but by the new "admin".

Now, all I have to do is wait for this comment to get deleted...

@jykjlw2 Anthony doesn't run the site anymore? Where have I been?

Yeah, he sold it to the new "admin". And wow, my comment is lasting a lot longer than I imagined. Maybe they're just going to ban me instead, like they did all the other people.

But I'd better hush now, before they put me in a concentration camp or something...

@jykjlw2 I wonder if Anthony made a new secret account...

I doubt he would want to come back here, after the way he sold it like that and how everyone is rioting on the site now.

@TheVibeAlchemist Yeah, he sold it to the new "admin". And wow, my comment is lasting a lot longer than I imagined. Maybe they're...

So I just checked the forum. Don't know if it's true, but Anthony is the new admin. He just doesn't have an account. He's sticking around to code and shit, he just doesn't have an account. (I guess it is more official that way). He wants to grow the site because well, it is really small. Dude's gotta make a living and if he does this shit right he could be rich. I'm not saying I agree with changing the site because I like it how it is, but hey, if I had a chance to be rich and make a huge website that a shitton of people visited everyday, I would do it too.

@Brettward95 So I just checked the forum. Don't know if it's true, but Anthony is the new admin. He just doesn't have an...

No, Anthony doesn't even own the site anymore. He's just one of the background people now since he'll only be working on maintenance and such.

And I feel like it's not the changes that everyone is so pissed off about, it's just the fact that they change crucial things that makes amirite what it is and offer no explanation as to why they're changing it, then unjustly delete any comments that oppose the new admin and his ideas. It just doesn't seem right, especially if you've been on the site for a while now.

This post is trying too hard to be deep

OH WOW SO FUCKING DEEP

@Brettward95 OH WOW SO FUCKING DEEP

Oop! Offensive language there! Just wait for your comment to get deleted.

@TheVibeAlchemist Oop! Offensive language there! Just wait for your comment to get deleted.

Wait is that happening? Who the fuck did anthony sell this fucking site to? If this fucking bullshit continues to happen then it fucking won't be the same fucking site. Just wait for my comment to get deleted

POTD?

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +3Reply
@MusicIsAGift POTD?

Psh, like this will ever...oh, forget it.

Time goes by just as slowly to me. That really has to suck for those that feel that way :\

This would be POTD on my 18th birthday..as if I don't feel old already !

"Hourglass with sands of time" is a bit redundant, what else would the sand in an hourlgass represent?

GUYS, please stop being so pessimistic.

If you would like information about the sell, you can find it here: http://forum.amirite.net/viewto...&t=625

@StickCaveman GUYS, please stop being so pessimistic. If you would like information about the sell, you can find it here:...

I read that and it didn't make me feel any better about what's happening. I think people are being the perfect amount of pessimistic.

Well when you're deleting opinions on a site about expressing opinions, I believe that calls for some people saying "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

@StickCaveman That's true but technically we've always deleted comments unrelated to POTD.

Only the ones that don't really have any opinion to it.

Stuff like "not many comments on potd" was stopped because it didn't really show any opinion and it just wasn't funny.

I usually hold off on the useless song references, but this one is just too perfect for the post:

@

For some reason, I really don't like you.

@TheVibeAlchemist For some reason, I really don't like you.

Do me a favor, and go back to making sweet love to your dinner, you dinnersexual!

5apple6apple7apple8 +1Reply