+199

When you see someone in a Halloween costume, you get an idea of what kind of personality they have. An old fat guy in a banana suit, a twelve year old girl as a sexy bunny, a teenage guy as John Lennon. It's interesting how dressing up as someone you're not can tell so much about who you are, amirite?

Favvkess avatar Holidays & Birthdays
7 22
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Do you know the big problem with a disguise, Mr. Holmes? However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
-Irene Adler from Sherlock BBC ("A Scandal in Belgravia")

@Do you know the big problem with a disguise, Mr. Holmes? However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait. -Irene...

Oh god, the fandom is spilling over into amirite. Tumblr can no longer contain us

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +18Reply

I'm going to be a hot dog.

@1852914

In all seriousness though, she's that bitch on the drums: YouTube video thumbnail

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +2Reply
@eastcoast In all seriousness though, she's that bitch on the drums:

You can't really blame people for not knowing her...

@You can't really blame people for not knowing her...

I've honestly never met anyone who hasn't known the white stripes except for in the past week

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +1Reply
@eastcoast I've honestly never met anyone who hasn't known the white stripes except for in the past week

I am aware of the existence of the white stripes but up until now as far as I was concerned they consisted of Jack White and some other people.

They played Seven Nation Army in the hallway at school a couple days ago and nobody even knew who it was by :(

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +1Reply

I am going to be Finn,from Adventure Time.
What does that say about me?

@AppleZach I am going to be Finn,from Adventure Time. What does that say about me?

Considering that and your display picture, I'd say it tells us you like cartoons y smilie

I'm being really slutty.

I am being Indian Jones this year, and my small Asian friend is being Short Round.

@yeahithoughtso I am also being Indianna Jones, do you know where a girl could get a whip?

Actual whips are expensive, so probably check any costume stores in your area. I'm actually not getting a whip because it's probably considered a weapon at my college.

I am being Senecra Crane.

The_Artists avatar The_Artist Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm being a slutty version of the tin man...

Originally the theme of the Halloween party I'm going to was 'Stars' so I was going to be Syd Barrett - as well as the meaning of a star as a famous person, he actually had a band called Stars at one point, so it was a double win.

Then the theme got cancelled and now nobody's going all out for the costumes, so I'm going to be a leopard.

@1852971

Put a bow on your head and tell everyone you're God's gift to (wo)men.