+184

It's stupid when people say "If you didn't like the [video, picture, post, etc.] then don't comment on it!" Sure, certain nastiness is uncalled for, but there's a reason why it's called the "comments" section and not the "compliments" section, amirite?

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar Internet & Apps
10 5
The voters have decided that Sarcasm_on_ice is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I also think it's stupid when someone replies to a negative comment with something like, "Well why are you watching it then?" on a video. It's not like you clicked on the video knowing it was going to suck.

@Statefarm I also think it's stupid when someone replies to a negative comment with something like, "Well why are you watching...

But most of the time when people say this, it's usually because the person was complaining about how much they hate a certain singer or something. So people are asking well if you hate them then why do you watch videos by them..

Weeping_Angels avatar Weeping_Angel Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Weeping_Angel But most of the time when people say this, it's usually because the person was complaining about how much they hate...

I have seen that, but I mostly see it when people simply say, "this song sucks" or that they don't like this certain song by the artist. Either that, or the negative comments are marked as spam.

rilaras avatar rilara Yeah You Are +1Reply
@rilara I have seen that, but I mostly see it when people simply say, "this song sucks" or that they don't like this...

Yeah, that's true, but maybe people should start giving reasons as to why they dislike the songs? Then people maybe would stop asking them why?

Weeping_Angels avatar Weeping_Angel Yeah You Are -2Reply