+168

You are upstairs when suddenly, your mom calls you from the kitchen. As you run down the stairs you hear your mother shout from her room upstairs "Don't go in the kitchen! I heard it too!" You're now essentially trapped. This scenario is extremely troubling the more you think about it, amirite?

17 17

who actually runs down the stairs the first time their mom calls them?

@who actually runs down the stairs the first time their mom calls them?

Maybe they're not busy, they were standing/walking near their door anyway or it sounded like their mom needed help. I'd go with the last one since that's what would make them run to see what's going on - which is what the creepy "mom" would want, assuming the creepy "mom" is the one in the kitchen.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +4Reply

This is getting creepier by the second. Fuck.

No worries, I'll just call my mom.
"Hey sweetie, I'm at the market right now."
"..........shit..........."

Unless you just have two moms...

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +11Reply
@rowanne With the same voice?

One of them is a ventriloquist

Actually...
I bet it's just your Other Mother!

I would probably just sceam "What?" and stay put.

Just run back upstairs.

@GiggityGoo22 Just run back upstairs.

But what if the one downstairs was your real mom

Then i just wouldnt go in the kitchen. Id go downstairs out the front door and run the fuck away from that house.

It's so cute when people copy stuff word for word and don't both citing it... Absolutely adorable.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm It's so cute when people copy stuff word for word and don't both citing it... Absolutely adorable.

Actually I tried several times to put in a citation link but it wouldn't let me. This story is originally from 9gag but I saw the post on my tumblr dash so I don't have a specific link.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +5Reply