+100

Political affiliations aside, it is infuriating when people refer to Romney as being stupid and undereducated. He is incredibly well educated and intelligent, as is Obama. Just because one's political opinions doesn't line up directly with those of the candidates doesn't make them stupid, amirite?

Soups avatar News & Current Events
3 6
The voters have decided that Soup is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The fact that he wondered why you can't open airplane windows though...

I generally respect most of what he says and I don't think he's stupid. However, I can understand why people call him stupid based off some of what he has said and a lot of how he is portrayed.

Yeah, and I actually thought Romney did alright in the debates.

jdtscooters avatar jdtscooter Yeah You Are +4Reply

With these two candidates I agree. In the past, however, there have been some candidates that have failed my "a person must clearly be more intelligent than me to be a good president" test. George W. and Sarah Palin leap to mind. After watching the first Romney/Obama debate, I was relieved both candidates were obviously very intelligent.

Thank you.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH Yeah You Are +1Reply

i don't think it's mitt, i think it comes down to the people voting for him. they're more disappointing than he is.