+137

Halloween would be a really easy time to dispose of a body. All you'd have to say to "What's this in your trunk sir?" is "Oh, just decorations", amirite?

mstarmachs avatar Holidays & Birthdays
5 7
The voters have decided that mstarmach is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier!

The_Artists avatar The_Artist Yeah You Are +4Reply
@The_Artist I was thinking the exact same thing earlier!

It's good to know I'm not alone in morbid thought lol

mstarmachs avatar mstarmach Yeah You Are +1Reply

or you could just say a dead body and people would think you're kidding since it's halloween.

Okay so this is diabolical but then you could use their blood as "costume" blood and their face as a "gory mask" and voila! Halloween costume....?

@heythereilikeurhair Okay so this is diabolical but then you could use their blood as "costume" blood and their face as a "gory mask"...

Wow lol, this is perhaps the most diabolical, sick, twisted thing I've ever heard. I like you.

@mstarmach Wow lol, this is perhaps the most diabolical, sick, twisted thing I've ever heard. I like you.

Hahaha, if you really wanted to go over the top you ould use their hands and feet for gloves and shoes :)

or you could just display their dead body in your yard. nobody would question.

The_Artists avatar The_Artist Yeah You Are 0Reply