+108

"Uggh Why am I so angry?!" "Epinephrine from the adrenal gland is being released from your brain along with nonepinephrine which effect the body thusly:" You hate smart ass over analytic people, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Life
5 9
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The adrenal glands are located above the kidneys, in the abdomen. It is nowhere near the brain. This person is clearly just pretending to be a smartass.

@lana The adrenal glands are located above the kidneys, in the abdomen. It is nowhere near the brain. This person is...

What I thought as well. Renal=kidney. Ad=above. Gosh.

I think we're being smart asses.

@TheRaftsman What I thought as well. Renal=kidney. Ad=above. Gosh. I think we're being smart asses.

Perhaps. But we are simply fulfilling our sacred duty as fellow smartasses to call out the fakes hiding amongst us and preserve our reputation of always being right. XD

@lana Perhaps. But we are simply fulfilling our sacred duty as fellow smartasses to call out the fakes hiding amongst us...

Also, to my knowledge, neither epinephrine or norepinephrine cause anger. They are released in response to stress, but they do not cause it. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

@Mike_Hawk Also, to my knowledge, neither epinephrine or norepinephrine cause anger. They are released in response to...

You're right. I came here to comment that. Epinephrine, or adrenaline, causes your heart to pump faster, your eyes to widen and your responses to quicken. Basically anything that increases your awareness and reflexes so you have a better chance of survival in a dangerous environment.

This post wasn't supposed to be taken all seriously like this. I was just naming big words and throwing them in a big sentence so I would sound like someone who was all smart assy. Though, I probably should have researched a bit to fit the smart assy "analytical" part. I'm too lazy though.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wish I could be able to think of such a reply in a short time :(