+137

Its going to suck for the future politicians of this generation. Reporters will rip to shreds any Facebook post/comment they ever made however many years ago. "Sally liked the PeaceLove&Happiness page on Facebook when she was 14? Communist.", amirite?

TheSuperLurs avatar Politics
0 11
The voters have decided that TheSuperLur is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This person liked the "White Canadians Against Divisive Policies" page. Fascist.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +2Reply
@pantherfanatic http://amirite.net/321327

I didn't see this, my bad. Our phrasing, at least, is different.

TheSuperLurs avatar TheSuperLur Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TheSuperLur I didn't see this, my bad. Our phrasing, at least, is different.

Yeah, you're good. I would've been a little more upset if mine hadn't gotten homepaged. Haha

set that shit to private, or better yet, deactivate your account. if any reporters got into your facebook information after deactivation or while it's private, you could probably sue facebook.

Ugh. You just reminded me of Sally Kern.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply
@eldorito Ugh. You just reminded me of Sally Kern.

I remember hearing about her. What exactly did she do?

@TheSuperLur I remember hearing about her. What exactly did she do?

She said that gays are a bigger threat to the country than terrorists and said that black students don't do well in school because they're lazy.