+51

Pregnant people: you don't expect someone to give up their seat on the bus for you and its not a huge deal if they don't but when you walk onto a crowded transit system and everyone stares at your stomach, and nobody moves, it infuriates you and you wish every single one would get up and give you their damn seat, amirite?

heyjulies avatar People & Celebrities
0 8
The voters have decided that heyjulie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1857817

I am, and I can assure you it is nowhere near as annoying as OP claims it to be.

@1857817

I totally don't mind at all if I have to stand its not a huge deal but it really bugs me when people stare at my stomach and then look away all awkwardly. Haha

heyjulies avatar heyjulie Yeah You Are 0Reply

So you technically do expect someone to give up their seat then. This post contradicts itself.

OP, look what they're doing to me. Tryin' to trip me up, trying to wear me down.