+42

All these posts on Facebook about "x inches in y minutes :)" are pretty dirty and you don't know what they have to do with breast cancer awareness, amirite?

MusicIsAGifts avatar Internet & Apps
1 4
The voters have decided that MusicIsAGift is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I haven't seen any of those but I do remember other breast cancer awareness messages that followed the logic of "boys+confused=Awareness!"

Also, who isn't aware by now I mean honestly

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar Sarcasm_on_ice Yeah You Are +10Reply

Opportunistic adverts placed with the view that "something's gotta stick" and give a return on the investment - not sure if they're as concerned about raising awareness as just riding on the bandwagon, just because they can.

theoverbergs avatar theoverberg Yeah You Are 0Reply

X= shoe size
Time= how long it takes to do your makeup
The goal was for women to tell each other about it and post statuses to spread it to other women so they could all think about breast cancer, without telling any guys

@swimmergenius X= shoe size Time= how long it takes to do your makeup The goal was for women to tell each other about it and post...

Wow, that is just genius! I actually had known about it after seeing 2 statuses that were virtually identical and searching the internet for an explanation. I know that there was the whole "I like it" thing the year before. "I like it on the stairs" - I like putting my purse on the stairs.

I feel like these statuses are deliberately dirty, and they do nothing to raise awareness for breast cancer.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +2Reply