+40

People who eat a lot of Kentucky, Macdonalds and fast food from other similar outlets seem to want to display great nutritional knowledge when anyone tells them they're eating rubbish. amirite?

theoverbergs avatar Food & Drink
0 2
The voters have decided that theoverberg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is true - one of my former colleagues was a big MacD fan. He went away over Christmas and during his absence the McD actually had to close down! A testament to how often he frequented it perhaps. Anyway, he used to attempt to argue for McD as a "balanced" and healthy way to eat...I simply despaired...and then when the office was quiet you could hear him breathing....sounded like one of those creepy phone call breathers...

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Nah I just say that I don't give a shit because I'm young and active so I can eat whatever the fuck I want.

tags avatar tag No Way -2Reply