+42

When an authority figure hesitates, you know you've done something wrong, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar People & Celebrities
3 4
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm a bit lost on this one, explain?

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len I'm a bit lost on this one, explain?

I realize this is a bit vague. I was thinking about how if a teacher is like handing back a test, or your boss walks into your offices to talk to you and they hesitate, something in wrong.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Skr3wBall I realize this is a bit vague. I was thinking about how if a teacher is like handing back a test, or your boss...

I think it's not too vague, I'm just obssessed over understanding so I just wanted to be sure. Thanks for clearing that up.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply

At first I thought it's like when you argue with your mom and for a moment she's at a loss. Then you've done something very, very right.

Then I read your clarification and YYA'd. That's why I comment on many of my posts.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply