+105

Some people don't quite understand what "equality"means. For example, Spike TV's old slogan was "the first network for men" but some women were offended by this. Meanwhile, they have the W (Women's) Network. There's also a channel called BET (Black Entertainment Television) but if there was a White Entertainment channel, it'd be racist, amirite?

RevolutionSs avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that RevolutionS is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, people would think it's porn...

it's called WET.

@Skr3wBall No, people would think it's porn... it's called WET.

if this was a realistic situation, they would probably name it something else.

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are +3Reply
@MyHotHotJam if this was a realistic situation, they would probably name it something else.

Definitely, but there isn't a WET because when BET was made TV had almost no black people and this was the only way to get black people on TV. Same goes for women. It wouldn't be racist, it'd be considered pointless.

That's why I feel blackpeoplemeet.com racist. Because if their was a whitepeoplemeet.com people would find it terribly racist

Simbas avatar Simba Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simba That's why I feel blackpeoplemeet.com racist. Because if their was a whitepeoplemeet.com people would find it...

Although I pretty much agree with you I have to admit that there are a lot more white people than black people, therefore it is pretty hard finding other black people (if you want to date black people). So the website sort of serves a good purpose.