+147

No way! It's finally back and if they wanted us happy then... Yeah, We Are! Amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Internet & Apps
15 64
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I actually logged out and it was going to be the last time I ever went on amirite but this'll keep me here for a while.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +34Reply

G-get it?

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +19Reply

It's the little things that matter.

names avatar name Yeah You Are +19Reply

Still not digging the POTD picks but I trust them to improve on that. Now we just need to have some leeway with the comment removal and maybe I'm just retarded but where is the chat room? wary smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +11Reply
@maumau Under construction

Ah, I thought so. That's cool.
This might not be so bad. Although, Favvkes is also a mod now.
Dramatic music.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Len Ah, I thought so. That's cool. This might not be so bad. Although, Favvkes is also a mod now. Dramatic music.

Just wait. By tomorrow, the background will be newly designed to have photographs of cats and the "Yeah you are!" and "No way!" buttons will instead say "Meow meow!" and "Meow!"

ShannonIsAUnicorns avatar ShannonIsAUnicorn Yeah You Are +21Reply

For sure. I'm also pretty glad the bottom bar is gone.

Cocaia12912s avatar Cocaia12912 Yeah You Are +8Reply

I'm missing something...

@chocolatecakeisbad I'm missing something...

YYA and NW turned into "Agree" and "Disagree" BUT THEY BE BACK NOW!

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +21Reply

If I wasn't serious about leaving before, I most definitely am now. I got suspended for this. http://ctrlv.in/131453

Whatever, the fact that everything is still going on and the fact that it happened in the first place, makes me mad. This is my last day.

@Mj1996 Whatever, the fact that everything is still going on and the fact that it happened in the first place, makes me...

Okay, but if the site goes back to it's original state, I'm making sure you don't get to know dhat smilie

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Skr3wBall Okay, but if the site goes back to it's original state, I'm making sure you don't get to know

Something needs to be done to show the new admin and mods that we are serious about this site. As long as you stay on here, the site is making money off of you. If they see no change in profit, they can keep doing whatever they want with no consequences.

wait what? I've been away from amirite for a few days? what did i miss?

@ToastedStew I'll never leave again!

Yeah well, a lot of users left permanently now because of the changes.

maumaus avatar maumau Yeah You Are +19Reply
@maumau Yeah well, a lot of users left permanently now because of the changes.

You don't simply leave Amirite. You say you do but you still come back without logging on to take a quick look at how things are going. I think the people who left "permanently" will be back.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1861740

what the f? this is actually terrible if it's true

@ToastedStew what the f? this is actually terrible if it's true

It's all completely true. I've had 5 comments deleted under 24 hours. I don't even know this Admin's name and he's supposedly (according to Anthony's website) has been running it since September 29. Tons of people have left already.

@1861737

Actionman didn't actually leave, he just stopped modding, at least for now. He may leave in the futer though.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Skr3wBall YYA and NW turned into "Agree" and "Disagree"

is that the only thing that changed? i was on here all day and i feel really oblivious for not noticing anything

@Watchful_questioneer is that the only thing that changed? i was on here all day and i feel really oblivious for not noticing anything

Chat is gone, Favvkes is mod, several users left, several hate posts/comments/rants were deleted by admin.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Skr3wBall Chat is gone, Favvkes is mod, several users left, several hate posts/comments/rants were deleted by admin.

Didn't they try the whole "Let's make Favvkes a mod" thing already? And didn't it fail miserably? And who was amirite sold to?

@BuffyInTheTARDIS Didn't they try the whole "Let's make Favvkes a mod" thing already? And didn't it fail miserably? And who was...

Yeah it did. On Favvkes' profile you can see her messages and the ones that Admin has sent her and there's even one saying something along the lines of "Mods have informed us on some past misbehavior on your part and we are expecting the highest of behavior."

@emnem what did she do?

the only reason i was demodded in the past is because anthony didn't like the posts i was putting on the homepage. I realize now that my standards were too low. As for my past behavior, that has to do with me flooding POTD with cat related comments and using video chat for.. um.. inappropriate displays. I would really appreciate it if people gave me a second chance though.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply

same, i dont get it

@meemer147 same, i dont get it

YYA and NW turned into "Agree" and "Disagree"

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

At least he responds on facebook.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are 0Reply