-6

We should just have Jersey Shore pay for all the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina. They got payed a a ton of money for getting taped drinking and partying. There are people who actually NEED that money and are suffering, amirite?

Boufakas avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 22
The voters have decided that Boufaka is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hurricane Katrina?

That's a stupid idea...It'd be nice if they did it, but you can't just be like "Hey you guys, pay for this natural disaster yourselves."

It's their money. And it's not up to anyone else to decide how its used.

maumaus avatar maumau No Way +17Reply
@maumau It's their money. And it's not up to anyone else to decide how its used.

The point is not about money. The point is about helping those who really need it.

@BetterThanEzra1119 The point is not about money. The point is about helping those who really need it.

No.

The point is you shouldn't make them do something with their money. It is not your decision.

Regardless of whether its used for helping someone or not.

I'm not saying they should be made to do it. I'm just saying that it's selfish for people not wanting to help when part of our own country has been devastated.

@I'm not saying they should be made to do it. I'm just saying that it's selfish for people not wanting to help when...

The point is, you can't decide what other people do with their money. It's theirs, not the publics.

It's actually kind of unfair to be called selfish for not sharing your money. That's almost like calling people who live in mansions selfish for not letting the homeless live in one of their plenty bedrooms.

maumaus avatar maumau No Way +5Reply

Why don't you fork over your pay check then? Cuz isn't not doing that selfish of you?

@Do you not see how selfish that is?

Selfish ?

God forbid someone gets to choose what they do with their own money.

maumaus avatar maumau No Way +10Reply
@Do you not see how selfish that is?

Just because they should use their money to help doesn't mean they should be made do it. Selfish-ness doesn't erase the fact that the money is rightfully theirs. They can use it however they want.

The fact this is only down voted by 1 makes me angry at people.

Really? There are so many things wrong with this..

rowannes avatar rowanne No Way +11Reply

I think the OP should pay for all the damages, other people need that money and are suffering after all.

Hurricane Sandy*. Appologies, I was half asleep when I made this post.

Boufakas avatar Boufaka Yeah You Are +6Reply

Maybe the money could be used for causes more relevant to current events, but I agree with the concept.

shelbmes avatar shelbme Yeah You Are +3Reply

Last time I checked, the Jersey Shore crew aren't capable of controlling the weather. They shouldn't be forced to pay for damage they didn't cause, and just because they're rich doesn't mean they have to donate a ton of money if they don't want to.

turnips avatar turnip No Way +3Reply

Communism of sorts?

Maybe they could have one episode or special, and donate all the money to Hurricane Sandy.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +1Reply